Arrrrr Matey…thar ba pirates a playin’ in yer yard! After their pirate ship ran aground, the band of thrifty pirates salvaged what they could to build this secret pirate hideout. Watch out kids… the adults may pull off a mutiny and take over this tree house! Why purchase ordinary swing sets and other playground equipment? Our tree houses are incredible play sets that double as a centerpiece in your landscape!
Mystech: Scale this up a bit and I will move right in. Ideally located on a deserted beach where I can get some quality “Wrecking” done.
- Oversize 5′ x 6′ custom “Pirate” themed Club House
- 8′ x 6′ Galleon Style Pirate Bow
- Oversize Log
- Right Side Swing
- Fireman’s Pole
- Cedar Log Bow Support Beam (bow support cannon is optional)
- Ship’s Wheel
- Ship’s Mast w/Crow’s Nest on Roof (not accessible)
- Dimensions: 18’ W x 10’ D x 20’ H
Tree house requires 6’x 8’ x 4” thick, rebar reinforced concrete slab. Requires forklift or crane to lift pieces from the truck and set them into place. Customer must secure personal handyman or contractor to receive and install the tree house. See installation manual for details.
Each tree house is built in two main pieces: the playhouse and the log. The log is a real, old fallen tree that we hollow out using a chainsaw! To get into the playhouse, simply enter the door in the hollow log, climb up the ladder in the center of the log and pull yourself through the trap door in the floor of the playhouse. Kids or no kids, this tree house is an incredible addition to any landscape!
Every tree house is a unique creation. That’s because no two logs are exactly alike. Although they each differ, they’re all extraordinary! Skallywag Sloop tree houses are about 14’ tall at the roof peak, and 20’ tall at the top of the flag. The average log is about 4′ in diameter. It’s a snug fit, but a large adult can easily climb inside and stand straight up with room to spare.
Benefits of owning a tree house:
- When your children grow up, they will have priceless memories of the most whimsical playhouse a kid ever had
- They add value and curb appeal to your home. They create a fun place in your yard where your kids will want to play- a place where you can see them and know they are safe
- They provide a reason to go outside and engage in activities that promote physical strength, balance, confidence, coordination, social development, imagination and more
- They are incredible conversation pieces. Your friends and family will line up for a tour
- Every time you see your tree house, you’ll smile a little, feel a little younger, and be a little happier
Just $18k from Costco. :-(