LiveJournal readers may have to click through, because Six Apart is mean that way.[flv:http://www.arcane.org/media/30seconds.flv 480 360]
Of course, having said this an enormous work load will drop on my head.
1) Swipe some junk from nearby cubicals (cubicii?).
2) Take progressive still shots with your digital camera.
3) Stitch digital stills together with favorite free or paid video software (i.e. Adobe something, iMovie or Windows Movie Maker).
4) Bonus Round: Re-encode as flash video for bandwidth savings and YouTube like resolution.
5) Post to internet and steal 30 seconds of friends’ productivity as well.