For the most part I’m not the Jyhad/Crusade sort, but there are a handful of issues which I believe human beings are justified in clashing over. Among these are:
- Putting toilet paper in the holder “underhanded”.
- Not turning clothes right-side out before putting them in the hamper
- The belief that all dishes & pots need to be soaked overnight.
- Walking on the left-hand side of a trail or sidewalk (into other oncoming pedestrians).
- Plugging laptops in at coffee shops in such a way to block an additional outlet.
- Taking the last cup of coffee in an office before noon and not starting another pot.
- Striking up conversations in the “business” section of a public restroom.
Anyone got a stone tablet and chisel? There’s got to be courthouse around here that could use a monument.