As many of my friends know, I’m a voracious consumer of news, particularly internet news. While I’m no record holder, I do follow a respectable 265+ RSS feeds in my newsreader of choice (Google Reader, FYI). These range from low-volume personal blogs to super-rich news aggregation services in their own right. With all the great stuff that comes my way each day, I thought I’d start sharing a little bit of it here. Probably a single digest post or excerpts each day or so. If it proves feasible and well-received, I might even see if it’s possible to create a WordPress plugin to pull in articles I tag in Google Reader automagically (perhaps using Google Reader’s “Share” feature. All speculative at the moment.).
- Gun Shaped Digital Camera: Because pulling out and aiming even a vaguely realistic looking gun in public couldn’t possibly turn out badly.
- Turn Your Android Phone Into a Blackbox: This might become self-incriminating or it might be a great way to start your own “drivers behaving badly” YouTube channel.
- The Ultimate Math Camp: For the ultimate math geek get away what could be cooler than visiting the actual cave where the legendary Pythagoras did his deep thinking?
- Ugly Technology Wiring as Art: George Bernard Shaw once said “If you can’t get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you’d best teach it to dance.” He would probably approve of this treatment of wiring.
- Print Is NOT Dead: It’s just enjoying a slight re-branding and hybridization. From the makers of “let’s put a flash drive in everything”.