My favorite news articles from the ridiculous 265+ RSS feeds in my newsreader. One day in and I already took a “skip day”. I gave some thought to the WordPress plugin to pull in articles I tag in Google Reader automagically and it is certainly feasible. I’m positive I can scrape the article titles and URLs easily enough, but I’m not sure if can also grab my annotations as well (the Share With Note” option in Google Reader). If it can’t, it might just provide a list of titles and links without accompanying pithy comments. I’m not sure that will do at all. Apologies to those that follow Facebook AND Livejournal syndications for the “double-ding” of posts. I occasionally consider letting Livejournal fall to the wayside, but for all its shortcomings, LJ probably has a lower amount of “noise” than Facebook, Twitter and so on.
- Lose Weight Like An Engineer: And no, they don’t mean like a Engineering Student (poor diet, late hours and no food budget).
- 30 Steel Shipping Container Home Designs: I must have some deep seated childhood issues with “Lego Separation Anxiety”; I simply cannot resist clicking on anything about Cargo Container architecture.
- Menorah Mash-Ups: Who doesn’t enjoy the fusion of Klezmer and House of Pain? Not me! Free mp3 downloads of all album tracks.
- Bicycle Sleeper Trailer: Also available in coffin style for the non-sparkling variety of vampires.
- How To Clean Pennies: Yes, there is a useless WikiHow article for everything. Personally, I used to just melt my filthy pennies.